Fully managed, outsourced UK payroll services, that simplify the process while keeping you compliant with all relevant employment legislation.
Do you need to set up and manage a payroll for your business?
Or, are you operating an in-house solution but you're looking for a payroll service provider to run your scheme?
For small and medium sized businesses, operating a payroll can be a time-consuming and intricate task that requires you to stay up to date with HMRC legislation, while purchasing the latest payroll software upgrades. Whether your software costs and processing tasks are taking up valuable time, or administering the law has become complicated and expensive, we have an all-encompassing solution for start-ups and scale-ups to help simplify your payroll processes.
Outsource this function to Wellers and let our team handle all the payroll processing complexities while ensuring accurate, and timely, payments to your employees. That way you'll have peace of mind that you're adhering to all legal and statutory requirements, and confidence you'll obtain all the necessary employee, and payroll, intel needed to help run your business efficiently.
How outsourced payroll services work at Wellers
Wellers has partnered with BrightPay, a cloud-based payroll service, to ensures a painless transfer of responsibilities, delivering an all encompassing software solution for your PAYE and Auto Enrolment needs. Using this and our services means you benefit from:
- A user friendly, intuitive, platform for simplicity, that drastically reduces the need for data entry and manual payroll calculations
- A service to take care of all your legal obligations, deductions, tax calculations, and reporting requirements on your behalf
- A secure platform that makes use of sophisticated security measures to protect the data and privacy of your business, and your employees
- Customised solutions to your business needs be it contract employees, weekly or monthly payroll runs, and integrations with other software solutions
- Easy access to essential payroll information for your employees such as payslips, year-end tax documents, and important personal details
Click on the link for more information about BrightPay.
This service covers the following items ensuring you can feel assured that these compliance tasks are taken care of, freeing up your time to focus on other important business matters:
- Production of payslips and seamless payments to employees through direct deposit
- Automated processing standard payroll elements including pension deductions for Auto Enrolment
- Tax compliance for PAYE, National Insurance deductions, and net pay calculations
- Automated calculations for statutory maternity, sick pay, and other statutory benefits
- Submission of Real Time Information (RTI) reports to adhere to HMRC requirements