VAT planning & compliance
Unravelling the complexities of VAT to keep you compliant and identify potential savings.
VAT is a deceptively complicated tax that is regularly updated through legislation and changed through interpretation by the courts. The rules and regulations are complex, often leading to many organisations either overpaying or underpaying what they actually owe. The problem is these errors can lead to lead to substantial penalties.
The rules and regulations are intricate, combined with growing demands from H M Revenue & Customs mean you need trained professionals to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and end up incurring fines for non compliance.
Wellers are available to help you with the following:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- A review of your VAT profile to identify either opportunities to reduce your administrative burden or potential tax savings
- A review of your systems and controls when dealing with VAT
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- Reconciliation of VAT
- Completion of VAT returns
- Support through H M Revenue & Customs visits
- Planning to minimise the risk of future problems with H M Revenue & Customs
- Dispute resolution and representing you at VAT tribunals if required