Location: London & Oxfordshire
Have you thought about a career in accounting and are now ready to start your journey? If you're looking for a forward thinking, innovative professional firm who pride themselves on breaking stereotypes when it comes to accountants we'd love to hear from you! We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic and client focused trainees to join our growing accounting team.
About Wellers: We're a firm of professionals passionate about people; our team & our clients. For over 75 years we've worked hard to create a culture that supports employee growth, builds long lasting relationships and delivers a top level service.
- You're looking to start your accountancy career
- You're hard working & committed to supporting us and our clients
- You're known for using your initiative to resolve problems
- You're determined to produce high quality work
- You're a positive team player who likes a challenge
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience is not necessary BUT we're looking for loads of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
An aptitudefor analytical skills
- Ability to use your initiative
- Proactively developing your technical knowledge
- Care passionately about your job and the level of service your provide
- Ability to build lasting relationship with multiple clients
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Enjoy a broad range of tasks in a busy dynamic team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays & additional Wellers day)
- Staff training days and social events
- College support while you study
- On the job training
- Real potential for career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great working environment
Send us your application today!
We'd like to thank all interested candidates for submitting their applications. Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job. If you are interested and believe you possess the skills we are looking for to be considered for this role, we encourage you to apply.