Content Creator and SEO Specialist
We are looking for a dedicated blogger and content creator. We need someone who is a great writer and editor, and who can keep our brand’s voice consistent across everything that is published.
This means we require a wordsmith with a love of writing, someone who can gain an understanding of our industry, and has experience in blogging and SEO to achieve business goals. You’ll develop the firm’s voice and help improve the visibility of our blog and website in search engines. Your work will help expand our digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
About Wellers: We're a firm of professionals passionate about people, our team, and our clients. For over 75 years we've worked hard to create a culture that supports employee growth, builds long lasting relationships and delivers a top level service.
What you need to succeed
- An understanding of the accounting sector and a passion for our mission and values
- Experience and accomplished financial writing and editing skills
- Ability to adopt the necessary tone and voice to suit our various audiences
- Be organised and able to work both in a team, and independently whilst managing tasks with contributors and many moving parts
- Either have, or learn, a thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors, and algorithm updates
- A persistent and consistent attitude
- High level creativity
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- 2+ years of content creation experience preferable
What we offer
- 20 days holiday
- Staff training days
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Remote working opportunities
- Social events after work as well as firm wide Christmas party
- Real potential for career progression
- Great working environment
- On the job training
Send us your application today!
We'd like to thank all interested candidates for submitting their applications. Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job. If you are interested and believe you possess the skills we are looking for to be considered for this role, we encourage you to apply.