Profit & cash flow forecasting
Forecasts and models to assist your business planning and investment decisions.
Regular profit and cash flow forecasts are vital to business owners, providing critical information as to the life of your enterprise. This importance does not stop at owners and directors, as they will also be of interest to potential providers of finance.
We can help you by:
- Preparing regular profit and cash flow forecasts in the management accounts for review and discussion with the management team
- Creating ‘what if’ models to assess the potential consequences of specific investment decisions
- Integrating profit and cash flow forecasting into the regular planning process
- Integrating profit and cash flow forecasting into the company strategy
- Meeting obligations under the Companies Act 2006
- Flexibility analysis that reflects the robustness of the company moving forward