Helping charities negotiate the mountain and minefield of statutory regulation to ensure you stay fully compliant with ever changing legislation and achieve best practice.
The nature of Charities operations means you are accountable for donations, expenses and sponsorship. Your organisation is therefore subject to an array of reporting rules and compliance requirements that form part of your charitable objectives. These have been and continue to be subject to regular regulatory changes which makes staying compliant a highly specialist task.
Our team have the experience and knowledge to help you both understand and satisfy the specific financial reporting and accounting requirements that come with the public accountability of being a charity.
Wellers can help you achieve a financially efficient operation by:
- Preparing the annual report and audited accounts
- Advising and training your trustees of their duties and responsibilities
- Preparing your management accounts, cash flows and budgets
- Strategic planning, business reviews and risk assessments
- Financial and management systems
- Corporate governance
- Advising on VAT and tax matters including maximising tax efficient giving
- Handling your bookkeeping and payroll requirements
- Keeping you informed of your statutory responsibilities